- Network ManagerProvision and manage network devices and services: QoS, security policies, MPLS tunnels, VPN access, & reporting.
- Facilities Manager Monitor and control equipment room facilities: power, energy efficiency, temperature, humidity, and physical access security.
- Network Traffic AnalyzerMonitor and view traffic statistics according to customizable dimensions by users, services, applications, and more.
- Server ManagerMonitor server hardware performance, configure and deploy system software and OS upgrades; manage access, services, and virtualization.
- WLAN Manager For provisioning and managing wireless LAN ACs, APs and devices; provides instant troubleshooting and maintenance capabilities.
- Storage ManagerFor predictive modeling, and monitoring storage capacity, access latency and IOPS performance, VMs, switches, and SAN/NAS resources.
- eLTE ManagerUnified management of converged LTE broadband networks supporting high-performance IP voice, data, and video applications.
- Application Manager Monitor and manage system software, middleware, database, and web apps for proactive O&M, reporting, and analysis of application logs.
- Communications & Collaboration ManagerAutomatic phone scanning, voice tracing, and telepresence conference diagnosis, ensuring high availability of video conferencing services.
- Video Surveillance ManagerSpecialized features for managing video surveillance cameras, connections, availability, and faults in Huawei and mixed vendor systems.
- Optical Networking (xPON) ManagerFor monitoring xPON networks, ensuring performance of OLT uplink and downlink ports, ONUs, and configuring automated alerts.